In order to make host file entry on Windows please follow the steps mentioned in this video.
Host File Entry:
1. Open Notepad – Right Click, Run as Administrator.
Right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator.
2. Click Continue on the Windows needs your permission UAC window.
3. When Notepad opens, click File. Open
4. In the File name field, type C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
5. If you are not seeing any file.. change the file type to All Files *.* instead of Text File *.txt
6. Click on “HOSTS”, the file name. Now, Click open.
7. Make the necessary changes to the file.
18.104.22.168 google.com www.google.com
8. Click File. Save to save your changes.